Butcher Shop Lamb Drawing Meat Wall Art
+ Free Shipping
Arrives 5 to 9 business days from your order date
• Free "No Hassle" Returns
• Made & Shipped From Australia
• Over 13,000 Happy Customers
You may purchase this design as a Stretched Canvas, a Framed Print, or as an Unframed Paper Print.
Each option is described below:
- Hand-made in Australia by professional canvas makers.
- Premium-grade, 360gsm woven canvas material.
- Gallery-wrapped around a 3cm deep timber frame.
- Arrives pre-strung and ready to hang.
Optional Floating Frame:
- An external frame is fitted around the edge of the Stretched Canvas.
- Elevates the look of the Stretched Canvas to a more complete finish.
- Three frame colours are available: Black, White or Dark Oak.
Please note: 'Light Oak' is not available as a colour option for the "Floating Frame" option. It is a "Framed Print" colour option only.
- Professionally framed in a dust-free environment.
- Our timber is FSC-approved, sourced from sustainable forests.
- Three frame colours are available: Black, White or Light Oak.
- Museum-grade glass window included. B1 & A0 sizes come with an acrylic window.
- Arrives with pre-attached fixtures, ready to hang.
Please note: 'Dark Oak' is not available as a colour option for the "Framed Print" option. It is a "Floating Frame" colour option for Stretched Canvas only.
Optional Mat Board:
- A high-quality, white coloured mat board is placed inside the frame.
- Elevates the look of the Framed Print to a more premium finish.
- Your size choice indicates the size of the frame, the design fills the mat board window.
Unframed Paper Print:
- Printed on 250gsm, museum-quality, thick and durable paper.
- Matte coated for a non-reflective, non-gloss finish.
- Our genuine Canon inks are the highest quality and UV protected, lasting a lifetime.
- Unframed orders are carefully rolled and packaged inside mailing tubes. This option is commonly chosen by those who wish to frame the design themselves.
We offer free delivery within Australia.
Your order will be dispatched 2 to 4 working days from your order date (Monday to Friday, excluding Victorian public holidays). You should expect to receive your order 2 to 5 days after dispatch, depending on your distance from Melbourne.
This means that your order will arrive 4 to 9 working days from your order date.
We use Australia Post and Aramex for most of our orders and provide tracking numbers for all orders. Oversize (100cm+) orders are couriered separately.
In the very unlikely event that your order is lost or damaged during transit to you, then we are responsible and will either issue a full refund or offer a replacement. If you have not received your order within 10 working days of ordering, please get in touch and we will do our best to help.
Free "No Hassle" Returns:
If for any reason you would like to return your order, you may do so within 7 days from the date of delivery. This includes change of mind.
If you'd like to return an order, please email us at [email protected] and we will send you a free return shipping label.
We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your order & have damage-free delivery -- or your money back.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also have a buy-now-pay-later option, provided by AfterPay.