You have no items in your shopping cart.
+ Free Delivery (Arrives 5 to 8 Business Days From Order Date)
From our classic car & aircraft photographic series, here we have a remarkable photograph of a classic motorsport racing car with the #2 by Roland Weber.
A perfect print to add depth, colour and form to your home. Photographic wall art adds a clean finish to any space without needing to match colour schemes.
You may purchase this design as a Stretched Canvas, a Framed Print or as an Unframed Paper Print.
Each option is described below:
- Hand-made in Australia by professional canvas makers.
- Premium-grade, 360gsm woven canvas material.
- Gallery-wrapped around a 3cm deep timber frame.
- Arrives pre-strung and ready to hang.
Optional Floating Frame:
- An external frame is fitted around the edge of the Stretched Canvas.
- Elevates the look of the Stretched Canvas to a more complete finish.
- Three frame colours are available: Black, White or Dark Oak.
Please note: 'Light Oak' is not available as a colour option for the "Floating Frame" option. It is a "Framed Print" colour option only.
- Professionally framed in a dust-free environment.
- Our timber is FSC-approved, sourced from sustainable forests.
- Three frame colours are available: Black, White or Light Oak.
- Museum-grade glass window included. B1 & A0 sizes come with an acrylic window.
- Arrives with pre-attached fixtures, ready to hang.
Please note: 'Dark Oak' is not available as a colour option for the "Framed Print" option. It is a "Floating Frame" colour option for Stretched Canvas only.
Optional Mat Board:
- A high-quality, white coloured mat board is placed inside the frame.
- Elevates the look of the Framed Print to a more premium finish.
- Your size choice indicates the size of the frame, the design fills the mat board window.
- Printed on 250gsm, museum-quality, thick and durable paper.
- Matte coated for a non-reflective, non-gloss finish.
- Our genuine Canon inks are the highest quality and UV protected, lasting a lifetime.
- Sizes A4, A3, A2 and A1 are packaged flat for easy framing.
- Sizes B1 and A0 are rolled inside mailing tubes due to their oversized nature.
This option is commonly chosen by those who wish to frame the design themselves.
Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving payment (Monday-Friday, excluding Victorian Public Holidays) and you should expect to receive it 2 - 5 days after it is dispatched, depending on your distance from Melbourne, Australia. We send exclusively with Australia Post and provide tracking numbers for all orders.
We offer free shipping across Australia. This is tracked, insured and sent by Australia Post Standard Service. We ship Express (next day) for $30 flat rate. The typical processing period of 2-4 days still applies. We also ship internationally for $40 AUD flat rate to anywhere in the world.
Once you receive your order, if you're not happy - for any reason - you can return your order for full refund. We'll send you free, pre-paid return shipping label to return your item to us for free. Once we receive it back and we're happy that the item is in its original condition, we will process your refund within 24 hours.
Yes, absolutely. You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. Each are industry leaders in protecting secure financial information. The Affordable Art Company does not store any of your credit card information and always operates in accordance with strict regulations and procedures.
We offer free delivery within Australia.
Your order will be dispatched 2-3 working days from your order date (Monday to Friday, excluding Victorian public holidays). You should expect to receive your order 2 to 5 days after dispatch, depending on your distance from Melbourne.
We use Australia Post and Aramex for most of our orders and provide tracking numbers for all orders. Oversize and larger orders are couriered.
In the very unlikely event that your order is lost or damaged during transit to you, then we are responsible and will either issue a full refund or offer a replacement. If you have not received your order within 10 working days of ordering, please be in touch and we will do our best to help.
If for any reason you would like to return your order, you may do so within 7 days of delivery. This includes change of mind.
If you'd like to return an order, please email us at [email protected] and we will send you a free return shipping label.
We guarantee 100% order satisfaction & damage-free delivery -- or your money back.
You have no items in wishlist.